Upcoming Launch Schedule

ROCC 2023-2024 Launch Schedule:

All launches are at the Midland, NC site unless otherwise stated.*

Apr. 20, 2024 (21st very doubtful due to rain)

May 18 & 19, 2024

Jun. 15 & 16, 2024 (Field Permitting)

Here are some other launch opportunities in our area:

ICBM & ROSCO, better known as South Carolina Rocketry, flies near Dalzelle, SC., Just NE of Shaw AFB.  More information can be gotten at their site HERE

The Saturn Rocketry Club in Hendersonville is currently switching their launch field. As soon as we know where they land we will post it. Their FB site is HERE

NC Rocketry flies at Bayboro, NC in the northeast part of the state, information is HERE

Set-up starts at about 9:30, launches commence about 10:30. Field closes about 60 min. before local dusk so we can clean up. Watch the site front page for specifics. Also visit us on FaceBook. You can also check for the FAA NOTAM at https://notams.aim.faa.gov/notamSearch/nsapp.html#/ and using KCLT (Charlotte) as the location. This will give you the starting and ending times for HP flights. 

* If field is available due to crops, etc.

Discussion > ROCC In the New Year - 1/1/11

Due to Saturday's bad weather and lots of folks unable to fly this past weekend there has been a request to fly again on the weekend of 1/1/2011.

So if everyone is up for it - Lets fly!

Special Projects are desired for a launch on 1/1/11 at 1:11pm.

We have three more shots at this: 1/11, 11/1 and 11/11... I doubt we'll fly on all of these days but plan ahead!

December 20, 2010 | Registered CommenterBrad Shea

Im in town on the first so o could fly. Say a shortened day? Maybe from like 11 till 3 or 4?

December 21, 2010 | Registered CommenterDOC R.

Sounds good to me, are talking both Sat and Sun?

December 21, 2010 | Registered CommenterJohn Bergsmith

I'd think just Saturday but I didn't start the post, so.... !!??

D

December 21, 2010 | Registered CommenterDOC R.

The thinking is that it would just be Saturday.

December 22, 2010 | Registered CommenterBob Bernatchez

That sounds fine... shall I post this on the front page as an official launch Brad?

December 22, 2010 | Registered CommenterDOC R.

I'm in, I have some new birds !!

Paul

December 27, 2010 | Registered CommenterPaul Phillips

InfoThis thread has been locked.